Monday, May 02, 2005

Technology... Bah!!

Have had camera troubles over the last few days which has left me with even less hair on my head!

I think I have it sorted now but otherwise I'll go back to trusty old film.

I'm hanging out with ICMC now and we spent today and yesterday afternoon looking around some of their sites. Yesterday a sewing programe today a radio station, where they were recording a testimonial of an IDP, and also a school at another camp. Some of the camps here are Barracks and some are like Tent Citys. The Barracks are really depressing, they don't have as much life and spirit as some of the other camps.

Last night I went out to a resturant with someone from ICMC and had a shared meal, the centre piece of which was "Bird" (of some description) it was really nice, much moister than chicken.

It came out with a range of other things inclucing some curried chicken. After starting to pick it apart I discovered a curried and cooked maggott. I haven't got sick yet so I guess I'm fine! Other than that it was a beautiful meal.

Eating out here is very cheap. I've been out for dinner 3 times and it has never been more than $2-4 each.

Any way I beter go, enjoy the photos

E noho ra

Camo

p.s. I finally found somewhere I can't smoke!

5 Comments:

Blogger Kakariki said...

So enlighten us, where can't you smoke?

12:15 am  
Blogger Cameron said...

ICMC is smoke free in their buildings and in their cars... grrr
I don't know how I'm going to handle it going back to NZ

5:53 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You should give up on the flight back.

10:39 am  
Blogger Cameron said...

what and miss out on duty free, I don't think so!

6:42 pm  
Blogger Kakariki said...

Yeah, you can get me some too eh?

5:27 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home