Wednesday, May 04, 2005

And off again

Well tomorrow I go in a UN helicopter to Meulaboh. Five days there and then home again.

Firstly I have to say a Big thank you to the people at JRS you're really amazing, thank you so much for your help and hospatality. Please make sure you all e-mail me and let me know how things are going. Take care of yourselves.

I have had such a good time here in Banda and I hope to come back asap maybe I can get some more funding from somewhere, if there is anyone reading this...

We had a few small earthquakes today , no big deal but still exciting. I didn't notice to begin with but sure did when I heard the walls creaking. Everyone jumped up and got ready to run but realised that it was only short.

I'm not sure how much I can post from Meulaboh but will try to. Thanks for all the comments and support. Big thanks to all the people who made the trip possible, like Rayna, Caritas, ASG, Glen, Kent, Liam, Sassy, Simon and the list goes on.

Ok Cheers

E noho ra

Camo

p.s. who was acusing me of being a school boy?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home